zoink!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

In the middle of I



I stand as two

Though I am just me

The bridge gets wide

When Im on my knees

So hard to grasp

So hard to conquer

I cant let go

Of one or the other

As much as it seems

As separate and apart

Neither can exist

Without the other as target

So I seem odd at best

And mad at worst

When everything seems like

Its just spilling out of me

When two opposites co-exist

With neither being more mighty

You would expect a battle

A loser, a victory

But no such luck

I say so for your sake

It will all still be thus

As long as I will sleep and wake

Don’t hold it against me

That I am not the same

From a minute to the other

From a sentence said or a sentence missed

I pray you see

Its all very simple

I pray you see

To me Im normal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

IndiBlogger - Where Indian Blogs Meet