zoink!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

old pair of sandals

My old pair of sandals. orange and sole still in place
unfortunately needs to be replaced.
Its unforgivable, inexcusable to wear them anymore.
the poor things have have been used up more than it had bargained for.
As i put my feet in, I really am attempting to keep under them
a world thats just brimming up to its fullest
and oozing out, spilling over to get out of its place of origin.
A battle rages between my feet and the insides of my sandals,
having only some help from my fingers to beat it all back to place.
My poor feet, who once felt so at home in them sandals,
now has been driven to keep away as the sandal transforms into an identity of its own.
So be it and thus farewell.
There's nothing else left to do than to leave them to perish.

(Oh. and did i mention, it stinks like hell!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

IndiBlogger - Where Indian Blogs Meet